Sliding Sleeve is high performance, equalizing sliding sleeves which allow communication between the tubing and annulus for circulation or selective zoneproduction.
Model No.: CT-CMD-NE
Product No.: CT-95617
When desired, the sleeve can be shifted open or closed using standard wireline methods and a shifting tool. The Sliding Sleeve tool is designed such that any lock profile and compatible seal bores can be specified to accept a wide range of Wireline Locks. and accessories. The sleeve is available in “CT-CMD-NE downshift-to-open or “CT-CMU-NE” upshift-to-open versions.
The nominal working specifications for the sliding sleeve, in most cases, are burst, collapse and tensile equal to N-80 tubing, 375°F service temperature with a 1.500 psi maximum shifting differential. The Sliding sleeves have been designed in four standard materials; 4140, 9Cr-1Mo. 13% Cr and Inconel 718 for a wide range of services.
- A specially designed Diffuser Ring made of high-strength thermoplastic is critically spaced between the flow ports and the upper packing This prevents damage to the upper packing unit during shifting by controlling the rush of fluid or gas, and lessens the likelihood of tool string damage by providing for slow equalization of high differentials.
- The seal stack is manufactured from proprietary, high-strength, non-elastomeric compounds that are chemically inert and 30% stronger than commercially available materials. Rather than becoming hard and brittle.
- Bonding to the metal, as is the case with elastomeric materials, our seal compound actually behaves as a lubricant, alleviating seal bonding problems.
- Mill slots replace drill holes as flow ports on both the housing and the insert to allow more flow area, reduce erosion and allow higher torque and tensile strengths through the sleeves.
- Locating the threaded connection inside the primary seal stack eliminates the need for O-ring thread seals and cuts the number of potential leak paths in half.
- A locking, angled torque shoulder replaces traditional square shoulder to allow higher torques and reduce thread back-off.
- The threat of galling is further reduced by coating critical metallic components with proprietary surface treatments. This ensures that the sleeve will be redress-able in the future, even when ordered in CRA materials. These coatings also provide corrosion and erosion resistance.
- Modular design permits conversion from a Sliding Sleeve “CMD-NE” to “CMU-NE” or vice versa, by only changing the Upper and Lower Subs.
Control Unit (CU) and Snap Latch Stinger Sub (SSB) assembly is made-up to the work string. Model No.: CT-CU Product No.: CT-95701 (NOTE: The same assembly is used with both the standard and the flapper valve cement retainers). As the stinger sub is landed into the retainer, downward motion will engage the latch and open […]
Sliding Sleeve is high performance, equalizing sliding sleeves which allow communication between the tubing and annulus for circulation or selective zoneproduction. Model No.: CT-CMD-NE Product No.: CT-95617 When desired, the sleeve can be shifted open or closed using standard wireline methods and a shifting tool. The Sliding Sleeve tool is designed such that any lock profile […]
Spline Expansion Joint is designed for packers in well completions to compensate for tubing movement during treating and injecting operations and where rotation through the tool is required. The design allows torque to be applied through the Spline Expansion Joint at any position. Model No.: CT-SEP Features: Rotationally locked at all times for transmitting torque […]
Locator Tubing Seal Assembly are used in single-packer, single-or dual- zone installations to provide an efficient leak proof seal between the Production Packer and production string. Model No.: CT- LTSA Product No.: CT-95617 The Seal results from the action of Chevron or Bonded Seals that seal off the annulus between the bore of Production Packer and […]
Upper Polished Bore Recepticle is designed for use where extreme tubing movement is anticipated because of temperature and pressure changes during treatment or production. The over all stroke of the PBR customized to best suit the requirement. Model No.: CT-PBR-U Product No.: CT-95613 When run-in it is not intended for the shear ring or shear screws to […]
Seal Bore Extension can be run below a Production Seal Bore Packer. Seal Bore Extension by COT® is run to provide additional sealing bore when a long Locator Tubing Seal Assembly is run, to accommodate considerable tubing movement. Model No.: CT-SBE Product No.: CT-95612 The Seal Bore Extension has the same seal bore size as the […]
Mill Out Extension is used in installations where floating seals are required due to tubing contractions. Model No.: CT-MOE Product No.: CT-95611 In addition, this packer accessory provides a larger ID between a packer bore and a seal bore extension allowing a packer to be milled out. Mill Out Extension of Completion Oil Tools® is also […]
Retrieving Tool is used to retrieving Wire-line/Hydraulic Set Retrievable Seal Packers. Model No.: CT-RSBP-RT Product No.: CT-95610 The latch of the RTV® Tool is engaged in the Top Box Thread of the Seal bore packer which is a left hand square thread. Put Set down weight 3000-5000 Lbs on the Packer, may be slickly rotate to […]
Model No.: CT-HTPS® Product No.: CT-93601 The Model Hydro Trip Pressure Sub (HTPS®) is a pressure actuated device installed in tubing string below a hydrostatically actuated tool such as a packer. It provides a method of applying pressure to activate and set the packer and then through continued pressure, activate the Hydro Trip Sub. Packer […]
Anchor Latch Seal Assembly is an anchoring and sealing device that connects the retrievable tubing string to the upper bore of the Retainer Production Packers. Model No.: CT-ALSA Product No.: CT-95608 The latch component of the seal nipple provides positive engagement with the packer. The seal unit maintains the pressure integrity of the connection. The […]
On-Off Tool is a tubing disconnect device that has an internal blanking plug locking profile with seal bore for utilizing flow control equipment. Model No.: CT- ON-OFF Product No.: CT-95603 The Overshot has a box looking up which connects to tubing string and a pin looking down off the Stinger which connects to the packer. […]
Model No.: CT- MST Product No.: CT-95505 The Mechanical Setting Tool is designed to run and mechanically set the Cement Retainer or the Cast Iron Bridge Plug at any depth on tubing or drill pipe. Advantages: Setting cement retainers or bridge plugs on tubing or drill pipe. Squeeze cementing Well abandonment Temporary and permanent zone […]