Completion Oil Tools Pvt. Ltd. is committed to the goal of sustainable development by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations whilst managing its business. It shall develop leadership committed to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and strive to adhere to best standards of HSE management system in its entire operation and thus contribute to the overall betterment of employees, communities, and other stakeholders.
“NO JOB IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IT CAN NOT BE DONE SAFELY”
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT:
Completion Oil Tools Pvt. Ltd. is committed to eliminate hazards and reduce HSE risk to operate in a safe manner, work towards an incident free workplace and protect the Environment by:
- Providing Safe & Healthy working conditions to the workers.
- Abiding by applicable HSE Statutory and Regulatory requirements.
- Identifying and mitigating Occupational Health & Hygiene hazards and reducing the Risks.
- Commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
- Reporting and investigating all incidents to prevent injury and ill health.
- Integrating health & safety with all business decisions.
- Prevention of pollution and ensuring sustainable resource usage.
- Adhering to environmental standards and applicable environmental legislations thereby minimizing the environmental impacts of its operations.
- Improving energy efficiency, reducing emissions to air, water and land by using best available technology and thereby addressing to the cause of climate change.
- Achieving the defined HSE Objectives.
- Periodically auditing and reviewing progress of HSE Management system for continual improvement.