Model No.: CT-HTCH
Product No.: CT-92904
The HTCH tech Top Drive Cementing System has been developed as a second generation of the conventional and highly reliable Top Drive Surface Cementing Equipment. It includes all the standard HTCH surface cementing components in a unitized assembly. The Top Drive Cementing Head(TDCH®)joint connections between the components have been eliminated, shortening the overall length significantly and reducing rig time required to make up the surface cementing assembly.
- Short, compact design making handling easier when transported and on the rig.
- Combination of a Swivel, Plug Dropping Head, Positive Ball Dropping Sub and Flag sub all built into one tool.
- Fewer connections.
- Clean OD profile – no external piping or valving to foul while rotating.
- Simple, familiar operation of all functions.
- Able to drop a variety of ball sizes – 1.125″ to 2.250″.
- Ball Check – Counter clockwise will confirm the presence of a ball without danger of dropping it prematurely.
- The Drill Pipe Plug can be released while circulating.
- Internal by-pass eliminates the need for valves and external manifolds.
- Easily operated and re-settable flag sub.
- Drill pipe connections at the top and bottom.
- Maximum strength and toughness from quenched and tempered alloy steel construction.
Cementing Manifold is attached to the top joint of the Running in String. This will allow a pump down plug to be released from the surface without breaking a connection or hammer union. An elevator lifting neck is included at the top, and a heavy duty swivel at the lower end to allow reliable rotation […]
Model No.: CT-CCHD-2 & CT-CCHD-1 Product No.: CT93001 & 93002 Casing Cementing Head is used for cementing the annular space between casing and bore hole during 2nd stage of well construction cycle. The cementing head is employed to connect the pumps of the cementing trucks to the casing string and provides access for insertion of […]
Model No.: CT-HTCH Product No.: CT-92904 The HTCH tech Top Drive Cementing System has been developed as a second generation of the conventional and highly reliable Top Drive Surface Cementing Equipment. It includes all the standard HTCH surface cementing components in a unitized assembly. The Top Drive Cementing Head(TDCH®)joint connections between the components have been eliminated, […]
Model No.: CT-TOCH-4Product No.: CT-92901 The Top Drive Cementing Head With Double Plug being manufactured from one piece of forged cylindrical body is robust in nature and easy to use. Cementing Head comprises of Flag sub, Valve operated Plug Dropping manifold, Ball dropping sub & By Pass Cementing manifold available with Box up and Pin […]
Model No.: CT-CMF-3 Product No.: CT-92903 Cementing Manifold Without Ball Dropping Sub & Swivel Assembly is designed for use with conventional land based drilling and service rigs, as well as with offshore rigs not equipped with a top drive or using a conventional manifold. The cementing Manifold retains the pump down plug in a position […]