Model No.: CT-CMF-3
Product No.: CT-92903
Cementing Manifold Without Ball Dropping Sub & Swivel Assembly is designed for use with conventional land based drilling and service rigs, as well as with offshore rigs not equipped with a top drive or using a conventional manifold. The cementing Manifold retains the pump down plug in a position in which the plug can be released after the cementing operations are completed. It also suspends the drill pipe weight from the elevators and connects the cementing lines to the running string during liner cementing operations. The heavy duty design and construction of this assembly easily handles the tensile loads seen in deep drilling liner applications with sufficient capacity to handle any problems like stuck pipe that could occur while running a liner assembly.
Cementing Manifold is a robust cementation device which allows you to hang drill pipe weight by the rig elevators meanwhile retaining the plug to be released at will, once cementing is complete. The Cementing Manifold also connects the cementing lines to the running string during liner operations. Cementing Manifold is available with single or multi plug drop capabilities.
1. High strength Q&T 4145 alloy steel construction.
2. Manufactured from quenched and tempered alloy steel for maximum strength and toughness.
3. Displacement fluid and cement can be diverted below or above the plug through an external manifold.
4. Cementing flag sub available for visual indication of drill pipe wiper plug release.
5. Manifold rated to 10,000 PSI working pressure Wiper plug release telltale visual confirmation possible.
6. Constructed with the drill pipe plug retainer.
7. Fluid flow through the manifold is directed either above or below the pump down plug by external valves.
8. Pump down plug is held in place by the plug drop assembly.
9. Available with dual plug drop assemblies for running the dual plug system
10. Cementers most respected cementing manifold design.
Cementing Manifold is attached to the top joint of the Running in String. This will allow a pump down plug to be released from the surface without breaking a connection or hammer union. An elevator lifting neck is included at the top, and a heavy duty swivel at the lower end to allow reliable rotation […]
Model No.: CT-CCHD-2 & CT-CCHD-1 Product No.: CT93001 & 93002 Casing Cementing Head is used for cementing the annular space between casing and bore hole during 2nd stage of well construction cycle. The cementing head is employed to connect the pumps of the cementing trucks to the casing string and provides access for insertion of […]
Model No.: CT-HTCH Product No.: CT-92904 The HTCH tech Top Drive Cementing System has been developed as a second generation of the conventional and highly reliable Top Drive Surface Cementing Equipment. It includes all the standard HTCH surface cementing components in a unitized assembly. The Top Drive Cementing Head(TDCH®)joint connections between the components have been eliminated, […]
Model No.: CT-TOCH-4Product No.: CT-92901 The Top Drive Cementing Head With Double Plug being manufactured from one piece of forged cylindrical body is robust in nature and easy to use. Cementing Head comprises of Flag sub, Valve operated Plug Dropping manifold, Ball dropping sub & By Pass Cementing manifold available with Box up and Pin […]
Model No.: CT-CMF-3 Product No.: CT-92903 Cementing Manifold Without Ball Dropping Sub & Swivel Assembly is designed for use with conventional land based drilling and service rigs, as well as with offshore rigs not equipped with a top drive or using a conventional manifold. The cementing Manifold retains the pump down plug in a position […]