Feed Thru Production Packer (FEED-PAC®) is required in applications of monitoring, gas venting, chemical injection in various slim-hole projects, standard and deviated wells.
Model No.: CT-FTP
Product No.: CT-95207
- Ceramic Ball Seat – A ceramic insert has been incorporated into the ball seat of most standard sizes in order to eliminate erosion of the critical sealing area during high rates of circulation.
- Integrated ball catcher sub inhibits the ball to fall in the wellbore.
- Drillable – The inserts in these tools are made of drillable cast aluminium for easy drill out, and are compatible with all bit types including PDC
- Shear Pin Visibility – Shear pins can be adjusted after tool assembled.
- Thread Integrity Maintained – for premium threads manufacturer’s outside and inside diameters can be maintained.
- Positive Latch – A latch thread in the insert assures that the wiper plug will not move after it has bumped.
- Anti-Rotation Device – Anti-rotation cavities in the insert, rotationally lock the plug for easy drilling.
- Integrity – Burst, collapse, tensile and torsional ratings are typically equal to or better than casing specifications.
- Interchange ability – Landing Collars CT-HLCCS (Product No.CT91702) can typically be converted to Landing Collars CT-LCL (Product No.CT91703) by removing the ball seat and shear screws.
- Feed Thru Production Packer of Completion Oil Tools can be used in deviated wells.
When hydraulically actuated tools are incorporated in the liner, Landing Collar is used as a ball seat to facilitate the setting of these tools. It is also used to catch and lock (rotationally) the liner wiper plug. A ball dropped from surface seats on the ball seat in the Landing Collar and allows the hydraulic tool to actuate by applied pressure. The ball seat shears at pre-determine pressure and the ball seat along with ball caught into a Ball Catcher Sub.
Hydraulic Set High Angle Production Packer CT-HYDRO 2 is compact, economical, packer designed for low to medium-pressure applications. Model No.: CT-HYDRO 2 Product No.: CT-95202 The short Body length makes it ideal for tight radius deviations and Horizontal applications. The CT-HYDRO-PAC packer requires no movement for setting, allowing stacked applications. Straight Pull releases the packer and built-in […]
Feed Thru Production Packer (FEED-PAC®) is required in applications of monitoring, gas venting, chemical injection in various slim-hole projects, standard and deviated wells. Model No.: CT-FTP Product No.: CT-95207 Features & Benefits: Ceramic Ball Seat – A ceramic insert has been incorporated into the ball seat of most standard sizes in order to eliminate erosion of the critical […]
Hydraulic Set Production Packer CT-HYDRO-PAC is designed to facilitate the electric submersible pump’s chemical injection line and gas vent required with a completion. Model No.: CT-ESP Product No.: CT-95206 ESP packer model, the electric cable used to supply power to the electric submersible pump can either be incorporated or passed through the packer’s bore. Advantages: Single-trip capability. […]
Hydraulic Set Single String Retrievable Packer are CT-HYDRO-PAC which were originally designed with bidirectional slips where we faced problem of cone collapsing due to focal point loading effecting performance of the packer while testing. Overcoming this our engineers successfully designed the current model by introducing barrel slips. Model No.: CT-HYDRO 5 Product No.: CT-95205 Advantages: Single […]
Hydraulic Set Single String Packer CT-HYDRO-PAC is tubing conveyed retrievable tool that provides isolation inside the casing or tubing. Model No.: CT- HYDRO 3 Product No.: CT-95203 The “HYDRO 3” Packer is designed to be used in all applications. The packer is available with a large bore or standard bore. Advantages: Suitable for H2S service. Optional Premium […]
Hydraulic Set Production Packer CT-HYDRO-PAC is a hydraulic-set cut-to-release packer that combines the pressure and temperature ratings and reliability of a permanent packer with the convenience of a retrievable packer. Model No.: CT-HYDRO 4 Product No.: CT-95204 Operational Benefit: No milling required to retrieve HYDRO 4 packer. Maximum sealing and retrieving reliability. Design to minimize rig time during […]
Hydraulic Set Production packer of Completion Oil Tools® is a straight pull shear packer. Model No.: CT- HYDRO 1 Product No.: CT-95201 The HYDRO-1 packer is an industry standard, fully hydrostatic, hydraulic set and single string retrievable packer. It can be used in the following applications: Production, Injection, and Zonal Isolation. Advantages : No extra pump […]