Model No.: CT-WCR, CT-MCR
Product No.: CT-95502
Cement Retainer is a high performance drillable cement retainer auitable for most remedial cementing applications. This is made to work as a drillable squeeze packer which, after cementing, acts as a plug trapping squeeze pressure on the cement below the retainer and isolating the newly cemented area from the hydrostatic pressures above the cement retainer.
- Choice In Setting – wireline, mechanical or hydraulic.
- High Performance – 10,000 psi and 400oF in most sizes (see specification guide).
- Superior Running Characteristic – Increased clearance for faster, safer run-in with the packing element locked against swab-off forces.
- Locked Construction – Locked-in Upper Slips (mechanical set), Upper Cone, Packing Element, Lower Cone and Lower Slips.
- Adaptable – Cement Retainer consists of a basic unit which can easily be converted to a flapper valve type retainer or to a bridge plug. All models may be converted to wireline or mechanical set.
Hydro-Mechanical Bridge PlugModel No.: CT- HMBPProduct No.: CT-95704The Hydro-Mechanical Bridge Plug is a drillable bridge plug, which utilizes abuilt-in hydraulic chamber to begin the setting processFEATURES :Hydraulic actuated mechanical set.Slim line design.Full tubing ID after releasing, if rotationally released.Tubing released by right hand rotation (primary) or shearFast and easy PDC drillable.The setting mechanism and control […]
Model No.: CT-MBP & CT-WBP Product No.: CT-95506 & CT-95501 Mechanical Set Bridge plug by COT® are high performance drillable bridge plugs, commonly used for zonal isolation during stimulation or cementing jobs, or for temporary and permanent abandonments. Features & Benefits: Wireline or mechanical set. Taper/Slim line design for quick wire line run. Simple conversion to […]
Model No.: CT-WCR, CT-MCR Product No.: CT-95502 Cement Retainer is a high performance drillable cement retainer auitable for most remedial cementing applications. This is made to work as a drillable squeeze packer which, after cementing, acts as a plug trapping squeeze pressure on the cement below the retainer and isolating the newly cemented area from […]
Model No.: CT-WRBP Product No.: CT-95503 Retrievable (RTV®) Bridge Plug is a designed to isolate the well bore during the performing treatments like fracturing, acidizing, surface equipment maintenance or temporary suspension of a producing formation. The CT-WRBP is generally electric line wireline. This allows the plug to be logged on depth and accurately placed in the […]
Model No.: CT-MRBP Product No.: CT-95504 The Retrievable Bridge Plug is a high-pressure packer type plug used for multiple zone and selective single- zone treating and testing operations such as acidizing, fracturing, cementing, and testing. Advantages: A large internal by-pass area. reduce swabbing when running and retrieving. Useful for deep, high pressure wells. ideal for […]