Hydro-Mechanical Bridge Plug
Model No.: CT- HMBP
Product No.: CT-95704
The Hydro-Mechanical Bridge Plug is a drillable bridge plug, which utilizes a
built-in hydraulic chamber to begin the setting process
- Hydraulic actuated mechanical set.
- Slim line design.
- Full tubing ID after releasing, if rotationally released.
- Tubing released by right hand rotation (primary) or shear
- Fast and easy PDC drillable.
- The setting mechanism and control are contained in the bridge plug eliminating the need for a complex mechanical setting tool.
- Eliminates the expense of wire line setting tool and equipment.
- Full tubing bore is available for unobstructed passage of fluids and wire line run perforating and logging equipment after the plug is set and tubing released.
- Can be run and set in tandem with retrievable production packers or squeeze packers.
- Top equalizing during drill-out assures safe drill-out without the plug coming up the hole due to pressures contained below the plug.
- Sets securely in most casing, including many premium grades
- Design based on the dependable PCR product line
- 5,000 or 10,000 psi
Hydro-Mechanical Bridge PlugModel No.: CT- HMBPProduct No.: CT-95704The Hydro-Mechanical Bridge Plug is a drillable bridge plug, which utilizes abuilt-in hydraulic chamber to begin the setting processFEATURES :Hydraulic actuated mechanical set.Slim line design.Full tubing ID after releasing, if rotationally released.Tubing released by right hand rotation (primary) or shearFast and easy PDC drillable.The setting mechanism and control […]
Model No.: CT-MBP & CT-WBP Product No.: CT-95506 & CT-95501 Mechanical Set Bridge plug by COT® are high performance drillable bridge plugs, commonly used for zonal isolation during stimulation or cementing jobs, or for temporary and permanent abandonments. Features & Benefits: Wireline or mechanical set. Taper/Slim line design for quick wire line run. Simple conversion to […]
Model No.: CT-WCR, CT-MCR Product No.: CT-95502 Cement Retainer is a high performance drillable cement retainer auitable for most remedial cementing applications. This is made to work as a drillable squeeze packer which, after cementing, acts as a plug trapping squeeze pressure on the cement below the retainer and isolating the newly cemented area from […]
Model No.: CT-WRBP Product No.: CT-95503 Retrievable (RTV®) Bridge Plug is a designed to isolate the well bore during the performing treatments like fracturing, acidizing, surface equipment maintenance or temporary suspension of a producing formation. The CT-WRBP is generally electric line wireline. This allows the plug to be logged on depth and accurately placed in the […]
Model No.: CT-MRBP Product No.: CT-95504 The Retrievable Bridge Plug is a high-pressure packer type plug used for multiple zone and selective single- zone treating and testing operations such as acidizing, fracturing, cementing, and testing. Advantages: A large internal by-pass area. reduce swabbing when running and retrieving. Useful for deep, high pressure wells. ideal for […]