Double Bore Hydraulic Set Drillable Packers are hydraulically set versions of the CT-WDP Packer.
Model No.: CT-HDDP & CT-HDP
Product No.: CT-95403 & CT-95402
CT-HDDP Model has an enlarged upper seal bore, which allows the maximum possible bore through the seal accessory which is latched into the packer.
These Hydraulic Production Packers incorporate maximum strength, uniformity of setting pressure, standardization of materials and a one piece body.
The range of bore sizes offered is such that accessories which are used for CT-WDDP series of Packers may be used with the CT-HDDP Packers.
The Large Bore Packers are available in sizes which enables them to use the range of accessories which is available for drillable series of Packers. They have a lower pressure rating because of the large bore size. The hydraulic setting mechanism makes Packers particularly suitable for use in highly deviated wells.
- Solid, slim lined construction and a packing element system which resists swab-off. This permits a fast run-in (when compared with earlier models of permanent packers) without fear of impact damage or premature setting, yet packs off securely and permanently when the packer is set.
- Two opposed sets of full circle; full strength slips ensure that the packer will stay where it is set.
- Interlocked expandable metal back-up rings contact the casing and create a positive barrier to packing element extrusion.
- Setting requires no rotation or reciprocation, thereby eliminating the problems of spacing out, landing etc.
- The CT-HDDP Production Packer is run with Anchor Seal Nipples or CT-STNE-1 Setting Tool Nipple.
- All O-Rings which separate casing and annulus pressures are supported by back-up rings to improve long term seal integrity.
- All Packers are designed to withstand pressure differentials up to 10, 000 psi.
- Guide furnished as standard, allowing the attachment of a mill out extension or other equipment below the packer.
- All alloy materials within the packer are suitable for H2S service.
- Can be furnished with Kalrez O-Rings for severely corrosive environments.
- Body & Guide (components in flow paths) can be furnished in customer’s choice of material.
- Fluid displacement is possible after well is flanged up and prior to setting the packer.
- Setting sequence of packer may be controlled to start at 1,500 psi.
The PERMA-SET RETAINER PRODUCTION PACKER have the body lock ring and setting sleeve on the lower end of the packer and incorporate an oversized seal bore in the upper end. Because size limitations prevented conversion into the top set design, all the small size CT-FAB Packers remain bottom-set. Those older versions bottom-set packers that remain […]
Double Bore Hydraulic Set Drillable Packers are hydraulically set versions of the CT-WDP Packer. Model No.: CT-HDDP & CT-HDP Product No.: CT-95403 & CT-95402 CT-HDDP Model has an enlarged upper seal bore, which allows the maximum possible bore through the seal accessory which is latched into the packer. These Hydraulic Production Packers incorporate maximum strength, uniformity […]
Hydraulic Set Single & Double Bore Drillable Production Packer incorporates maximum strength, uniformity of setting pressure, standardization of materials and a one-piece body. Model No.: CT-HDDP 15K Product No.: CT-95407 Feature & Benefit: Slim-lined solid construction design Two opposed sets of full-circle slips Suitable for hydro-fracturing application Operational Benefit: Expandable metal gives support to rubber which increases […]
15k Wire Line Set Single & Double Bore Drillable Packer is Permanent Production Packer is a high performance permanent production packer. Model No.: CT-WDP-15K Product No.: CT-95406 It is frequently used as a high-performance squeeze or as a permanent or temporary bridge plug. Feature & Benefit: Proven reliability A packing element that resists swab off but […]
Wireline Set Single Bore Drillable Packer is a high-performance permanent Production Packer . Model No.: CT- WDP Product No.: CT-95404 It is frequently used as a high-performance squeeze or as a permanent or temporary bridge plug. Wireline Set Drillable Production Packer of Completion Oil Tools® is available with single and double bore operation. Features & Benefits: Proven reliability Two opposed sets […]
Go-Deep® RTV® Seal Bore Packer is one of the most celebrated Production Packer having compact design and can carry long tail pipes even in highly deviated wells. Model No.: CT-ERD Product No.: CT-95401 The Production packer is particularly suitable for Extended Reach Drilling (ERD) Wells. Feature & Benefit: Field proven design Torque-through feature Bi-directional barrel-slip design Equipped with […]