- Combined Running Tool incorporates a floating nut and bearing race system to provide easy release by right-hand rotation after the liner is hung.
- Once the cement job is complete, simply pick straight up to pull out of the hole.
- Tool will set either left or right hand mechanical set liner hangers.
- Will carry heavy liner loads on Acme threaded floating nut.
- Combined Running Tool is released with right hand rotation, therefore, less danger of backing off the drill pipe.
- This is an integrated single body structure of packer setting tool and hanger running tool.
- Shortest in length that give rise to make use of shorter length of PBR.
- While rotating the string the dog sub supported by special thrust bearing, does not rotate so as not cause any damage to the honed ID of PBR.
- Applied load value for setting of Casing/Liner Top Packer indication will be observed at the rig floor once the Combined Running Tool has been pulled out.
Runs right hand set mechanical liner hanger (LHM®) as well as hydraulic liner hangers of Completion Oil Tools™ both rotating and non-rotating types in combination with the Type RH-3 Setting Sleeve.
Features & Benefits: Combined Running Tool incorporates a floating nut and bearing race system to provide easy release by right-hand rotation after the liner is hung. Once the cement job is complete, simply pick straight up to pull out of the hole. Tool will set either left or right hand mechanical set liner hangers. Will […]
MODEL: CT-RRRTPRODUCT NO.: CT-92502 The Right Rotation Running Tool is designed to run and set both mechanical & Hydraulic Liner Hangers as well as all others tools with Running profile on Setting Sleeve/ PBR. The Liner Running Tool is made up to the Polished bore receptacle/ Setting Sleeve by left hand rotation. A set of […]
Product NO.: CT-92401 Hydraulic Release Running Tool or Liner Setting Tool connects to the HRT-E Setting Sleeve, Product Family No. CT91501 or a Liner Top Packer with HRT profile, and provides a means to carry a liner down hole, set a liner hanger and release from the liner prior to or, if desired, after cementing. […]
Model No.: CT-MRRTProduct No.: CT92501 Mechanical Release Running Tool of Completion Oil Tools® Pvt. Ltd. is an assembly that conveys the liner wiper plugs, seal assembly and hanger assembly into the well. After the Setting of liner hanger, Running tool is released by right hand rotation, the liner hanger and the running tool is released, picked […]